What are your needs?
Based on your requirements and the personalised set-up of EdelweissData™ that is deployed, you could enjoy the following features and benefits.
Life Sciences data management
- A comprehensive tabular data and metadata environment
- Supports annotation, organisation and storage of primary data and metadata
- Provides domain data types (e.g. understand chemical’s SMILES)
- Facilitates the analysis, visualisation and sharing of data
- Provides interactive exploration of the data via web-based tools
- Implements the FAIR data principles of Findability, Accessibility, Interoperability and Reusability.
- Allows the upload of data directly onto a secure, cloud-based platform
- Provides harmonised and interoperable access to different knowledge sources including publicly available databases
- Provides a rich application programming interface (API)
- Helps creating a culture of data sharing by making sharing easy
- Replace manual error-prone, time consuming and costly processes with lean data solutions and processing workflows.
Deployment and user experience
- Simple and functional
- Cloud-based or deployed in-house
- Hides the complexity of managing the database
- Accessible from PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Suitable for diverse local and virtual teams of expert and non-expert users alike
- Designed to build on top of and integrate with the existing data storage systems and data workflows, rather than replacing them (but could work standalone if needed)
- Capable of integrating with data-producing hardware such as analytical instruments, pre-existing locally stored data, and data sources available on the internet
- Provides flexible data access policies across tools, APIs, users and groups