What is SaferSkin™ skin sensitization app?
- Web application used for predicting ingredient’s potential to cause skin sensitisation, without animal testing.
- The application applying integrated strategies of safety assessment to skin sensitisation.
- Combines the top three approaches for accurate predictions of skin sensitisation.
- Applies state-of-the-art science to workflows over the entire discovery and development funnel, to regulatory acceptance and registration.
The app can be used for:
- Hazard identification, classification, and labeling under the Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) scheme (UN 2013).
- Quantitative risk assessment (QRA) especially when combined with in vivo evidence on analogs.
- Development of an eﬀicient testing strategy, as a decision strategy tool.
- Comparison of 3 approaches: Bayesian Network, ‘2 out of 3 weight of evidence’, multiple regression
- Category prediction with confidence levels
- Simple to use interface
- Single compound input submission - entered as SMILES or drawn
- Physical properties calculated
- LLNA pEC3 & EC3 values from 50-90th percentile confidence
Start using the application.
We offer three different license options.
Tutorials on application use and reports.